What is uploaded and where on synchronizing project in DRL studio

Question regarding Homberger Doosan robot.

doosan, homberger, robotarm, raspberry, pi, drl studio

We are unable to locate the files that we upload to the to the homberger raspberry using DRL Studio. I would like to have a background task import and call other packages/files that I upload but do no know where I can find them.
I have access to the homberger files and have located where the background file is uploaded (“/home/pi/homberger-hub/background”). Inside this directory there is also a venv but this is not the same venv as I have on my local project. I would like to know some more detail about what is uploaded when I synchronize the project and where eveything is uploaded.

With help from Steph and Arthur got the robot connected to a Rpi with DRL studio. Had to look up the IP adres of all the components: PI on 192.168.136.52 and the robot on 192.168.137.100. For future reference.

1 Like

Any update already @StephNutzel ?

I also sent a email to homberger support, but they only sent some standard information about the product in italian. No reaction from the contact person at Doosan

(We currently connect to a socket server and pass commands through that since we cannot be stuck on this problem for much longer, though it would be a lot easier/nicer if the background task could call on other files. I will keep an eye on the email and maybe make a post on stackoverflow)

Maybe this is somehow useful:

Considering the time limit we decided not to investigate further after a few days. We setup a socket server for the main program and the main program uploaded to homberger connects to the server as a client. There is a simple protocol between the two were head and body is seperated by a semi colon. This way we can send commands back and forth. We still think there is a solution out there somewhere but we were not able to investigate further at some point